Join Us Saturday May 6, 2017 11:00am to 7:00pm
Started in the 1950’s as a way for youth and young adult participants to develop a sense of service to the community, Cameron Carnival has transformed into a truly special family festival that happens the first Saturday of May each year! Check out all the fun we had last year! All proceeds from the event benefit Cameron House Youth Programs.
- expand all
- collapse all
Located at Cameron House
920 Sacramento St.
San Francisco, CA 94108
$3 All Day Validated Parking located at Golden Gateway Garage, 250 Clay St. at Battery St.
Schedule & Activities
Saturday, May 6th, 2017 11:00am to 7:00pm
- Original games and unique prices designed and created by youth participants
- Goldfish concession
- Inflatable jump house
- Therapeutic massage
- AND MORE!
- Kei Lun Martial Arts Lion Dancing
- Eskabo Daan SF Filipino Martial Arts
- Friends of Cameron House Dancing Group
Check back here in a couple of weeks for performance times.
Food, Food, and More Food!
- Bakery featuring Carnival favorites like black bottom cupcakes, cookies, guern fun, spam musubi, and more!
- Sideyard food with hot dogs, curry fish balls and rice, nachos, and more!
- Jade Waffles with strawberries & whipped cream *NEW LOCATION IN CULBERTSON HALL AT “SWEET DELIGHTS”*
- Hot meal featuring BBQ chicken, sticky rice and Asian slaw
Bring Home a Gift
- Custom-made jewelry
- Silent Auction & Gift Shop
Composed of over 4,000 Lego pieces assembled over countless hours by a team led by alumnus Josh Chuck, we are excited to present “Lego Carnival” at this year’s Cameron Carnival! If you like Legos and Cameron Carnival, you will love this detailed custom project that began in the summer of 2016 and is finally complete!
Tickets can be purchased the day of Carnival at the Main Yard Ticket Booth and Foyer Ticket Booth for 50 cents each.
Advance Bonus Pack purchases are available. Purchase today and SAVE!
- $10 Youth Bonus Pack = $12 of tickets
Use our online Carnival Bonus Pack Purchase form to purchase yours now! Adult Bonus Packs are no longer available for sale this year. Youth Bonus Packs will be available until May 2nd.
You can also come to Cameron House during our normal business hours to purchase your bonus packs.
Support Carnival - Sponsorships, Volunteering, and more
The magic of Carnival happens every year when the community comes together to support this amazing event – we invite you to be a part of it!
Become a Carnival Sponsor:
Individuals and businesses can sponsor the 69th Annual Cameron Carnival at one of several different sponsorship levels and receive gifts. Become a sponsor today by following one of the methods below:
- Print and submit the Cameron Carnival 2017 Sponsorship Information PDF
- Complete our online Carnival Sponsorship form
Without the dedication and talents of our volunteers, the Cameron Carnival would not be possible. From managing food and concession stands to cleaning up after the party, hundreds of volunteers play a key role in our festival. Follow the instructions below to request a shift.
- View the Volunteer Sign Up board for available shifts
- Fill out our online Carnival shift request form
- Get a confirmation from staff
If you have any questions or need more information, contact Norma Fong Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Donate Bonus Packs:
We like to make sure that all youth who want to enjoy Carnival can. If you’d like to support in this way:
- Go to our online Carnival Sponsorship, Bonus Pack Purchase, & Donation form
- Select “Donate Bonus Pack(s) for Neighborhood Kids”
- Complete the form and submit
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Last updated: 5/4/17